With the industry shift from ICOs toward STOs, services such as these are in dire need. For companies that are interested in tokenization, it is imperative that they remain compliant with current regulations. To have a platform dedicated to walking them through the process, is of great use.
The announced platform has various functions. Here is a breakdown of steps, per the DigiMax website.
- Due diligence
- Documents – Legal Due Diligence and Public Disclosure Documentation
- Document – Comparative Analysis and Proper Rating
- Global Information Exchange
- App-based marketing, Worldwide distribution
- Post STO marketing
- App-based info supports ongoing proper price discovery
- Post STO disclosure
- Provides a home for legal disclosure documents
They break the platform down into two sides. Consulting and Syndication, with each serving to assist in various way.
|Business Plans||Distribution Agents|
|STO structure||Ensured Adherence to Securities Regulations|
|Investor Summary||Distribution through various channels|
Despite a company’s best intentions, even those wishing to stay complaint may have difficulty in doing so. Not intentionally, mind you. With the SEC cracking down on those that do no remain true to their rules, platforms such as the one DigiMax is offering are important for the continued growth of the sector.
The Work Continues
Development never ceases. DigiMax is actively seeking ‘registration as an Exempt Market Dealer’. This registration is being sought within Ontario, and would allow for further STO marketing services to be developed.
Beyond new capabilities, DigiMax has created a ‘Global Advisory Board’. As the company looks to expand their services into various locations, it is prudent to be well versed in the differences in regulations. This board is comprised of 16 members, located around the globe, that are able to provide expertise on securities within their respective areas.
This Consultation and Syndication business is one of the services already launched this year by DigiMax. They began their ambitious roadmap with the launch of FlyerDrop in April, 2018. This service acts as an app that token sale issuers can directly market their offerings to potential investors.
In the time since, company development has culminated in the services discussed here.
DigiMax was founded in 2017. They have offices in both Toronto and New York. Through these locations, DigiMax is now able to offer their services globally.
The company was founded by 5 individuals, representing a diverse, and global talent.
David Posner – Cofounder
- Mallorca Blockchain Days brings the Bitcoin and Blockchain community in Palma de Mallorca together
- “Dual Citizenship, Citizenship through Investment and Global Citizenship” Conference will take place in Istanbul for the first time
- EQUA Start, CPUcoin and Craft Beer Coin Take Home Top Honors at BitAngels Pitch Day
- Sixth Annual CoinAgenda Global Adds Industry Titans and Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country-TURKEY