TokenIQ teams with DealBox to offer various Security Tokens
In a recent announcement, TokenIQ and Dealbox have provided a list of companies scheduled to utilize their services. The partnership between these two companies is ideal. Dealbox acts as an accelerator and fund-raising service, while TokenIQ facilitates the tokenization of a company’s shares. Dealbox provides those looking for funds, and TokenIQ gives those companies access to a greater investor pool.
For the initial batch of companies looking to take advantage of this partnership, we see 6 offerings from varying industries.
- Mission Space Limited
- Space Telescopes
- dApp Development
- Payment Platform
- Measured Risk
- AI powered Risk Assessment
- Decentralized 3D Manufacturing
Cumulatively, these 6 companies are hoping to raise $440 million through their planned STOs.
As these upcoming sales will see the distribution of digital securities, the companies will be subjected to regulatory oversight. This means that all AML and KYC must be followed throughout the issuance process.
TokenIQ will act as a host for companies looking at issuing digital securities. They provide the framework necessary to remain compliant with regulations, along with the expertise to handle token creation/distribution.
The company was founded in 2017 by Mark Vange. Based out of San Francisco, TokenIQ has developed into a promising platform since that time.
Direct competitors to TokenIQ would be similar platforms such as Harbor, Securitize, Securrency, and others.
TokenIQ President, Aleksander Dyo, commented on these first companies to use their platform. He stated, “We could not be happier to have such outstanding and innovative companies as part of our first batch of customers to utilize our Founders Discount Program…Our capabilities, tools and processes are second-to-none, and we are excited to help these companies on their way towards growth and expansion.
Founded in 2016, DealBox is based out of Carlsbad, California. They are an accelerator that assists start-ups in attaining crucial funding. With a focus specifically on blockchain based start-ups, the partnership with TokenIQ is ideal.
Various representatives from the company’s onboarding have issued statements regarding the development. Here are a few examples of what they have to say.
- CEO Giuseppe Gori: “With our focus on creating the safest, most scalable and cost-effective distributed ledger, we have chosen Token IQ as the platform that best aligns with our high technical and financial standards.”
Mission Space Limited
- CEO Angus McGylnn: “Our company needs best-in-class technologies for every phase of our launch which is why we selected Token IQ for our STO.”
Scratch (Subsidiary of Cadence)
- CEO Steve Foley: “It’s an amazing opportunity to partner with DealBox to not only help raise the capital we need to be successful, but to offer our investors the comfort and security of knowing that Scratch has been fully vetted by the DealBox team and our offering meets the highest of standards.”