LXDX is an exchange built with the intention of bringing professional quality trading tools to the masses. Development of the platform utilized C++ as its native language.
Through the use of multiple technologies, such as Smart Routing, and a matching engine designed in-house, LXDX claims to offer the fastest speeds around. This gives traders using the platform the ability to capitalize on the smallest spreads possible.
- Will allow for one account, in one location, the ability to trade thousands of coins
- Known as the LXDX Warp Core, this proprietary technology allows for millions of trades per second to be completed across a vast array of assets
These two features are a few of the unique offerings that LXDX is looking to bring to the table. In doing so, they will achieve their goal of being a ‘crypto derivative exchange, with institutional liquidity’.
As anticipation for the exchange grows, so too is the popularity of STOs. The team at LXDX has recognized this and the benefits that an STO can afford both holders and issuers alike.
LXDX has announced the opening of their very own STO. This token sale will see the distribution of the LXDX token. Tokens will offer holders quarterly dividends garnered from company revenue. Distributed proportionately among token holders, these dividends will comprise 10% of the exchange’s adjusted gross revenue.
|Launch||November 5th, 2018|
The STO is limited to 1000 participants. By being LXDX token holders, these individuals become shared owners of the company.
By undertaking this token sale, LXDX must adhere to all applicable security laws in Malta. This means that the team must adhere to strict regulations with regards to KYC and AML laws.
While the team at LXDX boasts impressive credentials, two individuals stand out.
- Having worked at companies such as SpaceX, Laurion Capital and more, Joshua has experienced the culture at some of the world’s most innovative companies. With regards to their upcoming STO, he stated, “As blockchain technology proliferates, we expect to see increased tokenization of tangible assets like real estate, commodities, and even art. The million token future is just around the corner…We are excited to provide our community a chance to experience the benefits of a true security token.”
- During his time spent in the United States Military working on cryptology services, Steven gained an appreciation for the utmost importance of information security. He brought this experience to LXDX, commenting, “Between our software, hardware custody solutions, and real-time trade surveillance, we are setting the standard for security and trust in the industry,” Thomas explains. “We’ve structured the LXDX system to enable ultra-secure information compartmentalization.”
Calling Malta Home
Following a trend in the industry, LXDX has decided to call Malta home to their operations. With the tiny island nation being one of the most vocal and supportive in the world with regards to blockchain, this move is no surprise.
In recent months the Maltese President has gone on record stating their intention to become a world renowned blockchain hub. While addressing the United Nation’s General Assembly, President Joseph Muscat stated, “I passionately believe technology revolutionizes and improves systems…This is why in Malta, we have launched ourselves as the blockchain island.”
- Mallorca Blockchain Days brings the Bitcoin and Blockchain community in Palma de Mallorca together
- “Dual Citizenship, Citizenship through Investment and Global Citizenship” Conference will take place in Istanbul for the first time
- EQUA Start, CPUcoin and Craft Beer Coin Take Home Top Honors at BitAngels Pitch Day
- Sixth Annual CoinAgenda Global Adds Industry Titans and Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country-TURKEY