Details of the Deal
This expansion is structured as a licencing deal, which will see Tokensoft International AG utilize, and distribute, the tech stack developed, to date.
Tokensoft notes that the following capabilities are now on offer, within Europe, due to this arrangement.
- Custody solutions
- Customized compliance capabilities
- Securities processing infrastructure
Upon announcing this development, TokenSoft CEO, Mason Borda, took the time to explain their rationale. He stated,
“We’re seeing increased demand in the European markets and we’re proud to partner with Tokensoft International AG to help meet that demand…This partnership aligns with our vision to restore integrity in the financial markets by accelerating the transfer of assets onto the blockchain, internationally.”
Interestingly, Tokensoft notes that clear regulations within various European nations played a role in the decision for this expansion.
This is not overly surprising, as companies, big and small, have been stating this for months now. While various U.S. companies find themselves embroiled in lawsuits, stemming from regulatory interpretation issues, we have seen everyone, from Libra to DigiMax, and now Tokensoft, make inroads into Europe.
We recently touched on how companies are realigning their efforts with European regulations, highlighting the restructuring of Smartlands.
Europe is a large continent. Not every nation has had the foresight to develop clear laws surrounding blockchain and digital securities. The following pair, however, are commonly viewed as being the most progressive in this respect.
Founded in 2018, TokenSoft maintains operations in San Francisco, California. Above all, TokenSoft works to develop solutions for the digital securities sector. These include services ranging from issuance, to custody, and more.
CEO, Mason Borda, currently oversees company operations.
In Other News
News surrounding TokenSoft is not relegated to that which we’ve discussed here today. The company has been busy over the past year, taking multiple steps forward. A recent example of this would be the decision of TokenSoft to join the Blockchain Association. We recently took a look at why this decision was made, and what the Blockchain Association has to offer.
- Mallorca Blockchain Days brings the Bitcoin and Blockchain community in Palma de Mallorca together
- “Dual Citizenship, Citizenship through Investment and Global Citizenship” Conference will take place in Istanbul for the first time
- EQUA Start, CPUcoin and Craft Beer Coin Take Home Top Honors at BitAngels Pitch Day
- Sixth Annual CoinAgenda Global Adds Industry Titans and Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country-TURKEY