Submit a Press Release
Share your press release with our readers. It will appear at the top of the Home Page in the “Press Releases” section. Readers are also able to access press releases in any of our news pages. We publish press releases only after the payment has been cleared and an editor has reviewed the text*.
Please note we only accept press releases from STOs, or companies that are somehow involved in tokenized securities.
Cost: $500 USD. To be paid prior to publication. Payment can be made in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, or Litecoin
*Press releases for inappropriate or fraudulent products and services will not be published. Securities.io has a right to refuse to publish your press release offering you a refund. By sending us the payment for the publication of your press release, you automatically grant our editors the right to proofread and correct its text accordingly. Additionally, you grant us the right to visually adapt the logo of your company, along with any other brand elements, when producing an artwork which will be published along with the press release. We do not guarantee the publication date of your press release.
We will do our best to publish it on the requested date.
- Osman Sultan, Chief Executive Officer of EITC, will provide a keynote speech at UNLOCK and announce new blockchain initiatives over the course of the two-day forum
- UNLOCK Blockchain Forum announces more than 56 Global and regional Speakers including Blockchain Evangelist Nick Spanos
- Seoul Mayor Confirms to Attend CHAIN PLUS+ Blockchain Summit
- The Billionaire Investor Tim DRAPER is participating at the Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit!
- European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019 Bringing Industry Professionals, Investors and Startups Together in Vienna
- Security Token Issuers to Benefit from alliance of ‘Issuance’ and ‘VStock Transfer’ January 15, 2019
- Interview Series – Dave Hendricks, CEO & cofounder of Vertalo January 14, 2019
- Digital Securities Platform DX.Exchange, Survives First Week Scare January 14, 2019
- tZERO Completes Distribution of Security Token January 13, 2019
- SharesPost trades Security Tokens on Secondary Markets Platform January 12, 2019