Mallorca Blockchain Days, a conference for cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technologies, is pleased to announce its upcoming conference happening on Friday, March 20 to Sunday, March 22, 2020.
Organized by Mallorca Blockchain, it will be held in Palma de Mallorca (Spain), at the Hotel Valparaiso, one of the most emplematic hotels in Palma de Mallorca.
The ground-breaking Blockchain conference is set on March 21st, 2020, in Mallorca, and the event itself will last for a day. However, there will be a day before and after intended for networking and having fun along with Bitcoin experts, as well as Blockchain developers and ventures investors.
“We bring those at the forefront of Blockchain technologies together,” commented Christian Luecke
from Mallorca Blockchain Days. “Our guiding philosophy statement is ‘Nothing is true, everything is
permitted’, something which allows us to push the limits to which speakers we present and the lack of
fear we have in delivering truly cutting-edge ideas.”
Focusing on the possibility of Bitcoin to push personal liberty, a variety of international Blockchain
specialists will present their speeches at the conference. Some of the names include Rodolfo Andragnes (Bitcoin Argentina), Christoph Heuermann (Staatenlos), Rahim Taghizadegan (Economist), Jason King (Academy), and many more.
Tickets are now available at the official website of Mallorca Blockchain Days
https://mallorcablockchaindays.com/tickets.html and are available in two different packages. The
Conference Pass is available for €140, while the VIP package for €680. The organizers of the event
promise to make a memorable event in Palma de Mallorca.
About Mallorca Blockchain Days:
Mallorca Blockchain Days is an annual conference for Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies,
which aims to bring those at the forefront of Blockchain technologies altogether.
- Mallorca Blockchain Days brings the Bitcoin and Blockchain community in Palma de Mallorca together
- “Dual Citizenship, Citizenship through Investment and Global Citizenship” Conference will take place in Istanbul for the first time
- EQUA Start, CPUcoin and Craft Beer Coin Take Home Top Honors at BitAngels Pitch Day
- Sixth Annual CoinAgenda Global Adds Industry Titans and Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country-TURKEY