Who is Realecoin?
Realecoin is a real estate fund built upon the Ethereum blockchain. They are young company looking to capitalize on what blockchain technology can offer them. Under the guidance of an experienced team, they look to establish themselves as a force in the industry – beginning in New York.
What is the problem?
At any given time, there is a plethora of housing complexes that are in dire need of redevelopment. Furthermore, there are countless property owners that are unable to cover mortgage costs. In either situation, an influx of capital is needed to remedy the situation.
Unfortunately, capital is not always easy to come by. Projects such as housing complexes that need development are typically long term. They do not provide investors with liquidity on their contribution, and are typically limited to investors residing within the country’s borders.
How will they solve it?
Realecoin recognizes that blockchain holds the answer to each of the issues noted above. With the help of Securitize, Realecoin is launching their very own security token – RC.
RC takes form as an ERC-20 token, and represents a 1:1 share in a redevelopment fund. The process is simple
- Realecoin sells security tokens for their fund
- Realecoin invests the money raised from this sale into high-potential income producing properties for redevelopment. Investment into distressed debt is also considered.
- Token holders receive dividends from income producing properties, while RC value increases alongside the equity built from the fund
- Token holders also receive their share of property sales within the portfolio.
- Investors can trade/sell their tokens/shares via secondary markets at any time.
By utilizing this form of fractionalized ownership, Realecoin is able to attain large amounts of capital while remaining efficient. Furthermore, through listings on platforms, such as Securitize, the token is able to be traded effortlessly. This means that investors can experience high-levels of liquidity. Something not feasible in the past.
Ruben Azrak – Cofounder
Ruben has amassed a real estate portfolio worth over $200 million since the 1970’s. In addition, he successfully cofounded and sold Phat Farm for $140 million in the early 2000’s.
Andy Strott has a vast amount of experience as an executive with companies such as Alliance Bernstein, MFS Investment Management, and BlackRock.
Speaking on their partnership with Realecoin and the team behind the project Securitize CEO, Carlo Domingo stated, “Realecoin offers a unique investment opportunity through the tokenization of real estate assets, usually considered to be a very illiquid asset…The management team’s lengthy track record, alongside their commitment to regulatory compliance makes this an exciting venture for Securitize.”
The next major step for this fund is the actual procurement of properties. As indicated on their website, Realecoin has already decided where this property is.
162-164 East 82nd Street, New York, New York.
This property is the first of many to come as Realecoin looks to build equity, and meet their projected returns of a 6-8% annual dividend.
To learn details about the project, please view our Realecoin Token Listing page.
*Realecoin has since re-branded as Resolute.Fund. Company operations and goals remain the same, with the only change being in name*
- Mallorca Blockchain Days brings the Bitcoin and Blockchain community in Palma de Mallorca together
- “Dual Citizenship, Citizenship through Investment and Global Citizenship” Conference will take place in Istanbul for the first time
- EQUA Start, CPUcoin and Craft Beer Coin Take Home Top Honors at BitAngels Pitch Day
- Sixth Annual CoinAgenda Global Adds Industry Titans and Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Discover the Decentralization with the Experts in the Largest Crypto Owning Country-TURKEY